November 04, 2011

November's FREE Audio

I just love things that are free. They are so amazing, and I am sure that you all do too. Thats one reason why I love Christianaudio.com . Every month they have one audio for free, and this month the free-be is an audio recording of Brother Yun's autobiography The Heavenly Man
Here is a short blurb of the book-
"You've seen the headlines - government crackdowns on Chinese house churches; mass arrests and human rights violations...But this intensely dramatic autobiography makes it real! Learn how God took a young half-starved boy from Henan Province and enabled him to stand strong on the front lines for Jesus, braving horrific opposition and impossible odds."


Just click on the picture for a link to download your free audio. I hope you enjoy it!
Hurry its only free for the month of November.



1 comment:

  1. This story sounds intriguing. Thanks for the recommend :-). I'm dropping by from Book Blogs and now following via google. I hope you'll feel free to stop by my space when you get a chance!

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete